Rajagiri Management Journal
Rajagiri Management Journal (ISSN 0972-9968) which was launched in February 2000 as a double-blind peer-reviewed bi-annual journal by the Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kochi has expanded its editorial board and further streamlined its printing and publication. The focus of the journal has been to encourage and disseminate research on management issues done by management experts, business practitioners, and academicians.
The editorial board of the journal consists of:
- Dr. Benoy Joseph, Professor Emeritus, Cleveland State University, U.S.A.
- Dr. Michael D. Patra, Executive Director, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai.
- Dr. Rupa Rege Nitsure, Group Chief Economist, L&T Financial Services, Mumbai.
- Dr. Pravakar Sahoo, Associate Professor, Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi.
- Dr. Mohit Anand, Associate Professor (International Business), FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Dr. Anuradha Balaram, Adviser, Ministry of Agriculture, New Delhi.
- Dr. Joshi Jacob, Associate Professor (Finance & Accounts), IIM-Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Priya Nair Rajiv, Assistant Professor (OB & HR), IIM-Kozhikode.
- Dr. M. Bhasi, Director, School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi.
- Dr. Sam Thomas, Assistant Professor (Systems & Finance), School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi.
- Dr. Joseph I. Injodey, Executive Director, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences and Rajagiri Business School, Kochi.
- Dr. Binoy Joseph, Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Kochi.
- Dr. Rosemary Varghese, Associate Professor (Business Communications), Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kochi.
- Dr. Joji Alex, Associate Professor (Marketing), Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kochi.
- Dr. Mathew Joseph, Professor (Economics) & Mentor (Research), Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kochi - Editor.
Guidelines for Authors
Contributions to the Rajagiri Management Journal are invited from researchers, practitioners and academics. Theoretically based and empirically supported well written articles on management issues may be submitted as MS-WORD file to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with the manuscript, the authors should provide the undertaking that (i) the article contains the original work of the author(s); (ii) it is neither published earlier nor being considered for publication elsewhere; and (iii) there is no copyright violations with regard to the material used in the article.
The cover page of the manuscript should contain the article title, the name and affiliations of authors along with their postal address, phone and fax numbers and e-mail address. The second page should contain the title of the article, the abstract (100-150 words), and keywords (up to 5 words). Acknowledgements, if any, must be mentioned below the keywords.
The length of the article should be 3000-6000 words (inclusive of tables and figures) with about 1 inch left, right, and top and bottom margins each. It must have sections and subsections which are named and numbered as appropriate. The material should be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 12 and double spaced. All tables and figures are to be serially numbered (in Arabic numerals) and sequentially placed after references in the text. The source should be indicated at the bottom of tables and figures, wherever necessary. It has to be noted that all tables and figures are to be given in a separate WORD file with the file mentioning the paper to which they belong. Also, all tables and figures should be in black and white and not in colour.
Rajagiri Journal follows British spelling (e.g. organization, programme, colour and labour) except in case of direct quotations.
For citations, references and endnotes/footnotes, guidelines specified in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) must be followed.
Rajagiri Management Journal is published twice a year. Annual subscription for each volume of two issues (print edition) is Rs. 600. Please send cheque or DD in favour of Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences payable in Kochi to Librarian, Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Rajagiri Valley, P.O. Kakkanad, Kochi -682039, Kerala. E-mail: email@example.com.