Jaedong Kang - Assistant Professor
Email-ID : email@example.com
Financial and international economics are his forte. He teaches management students Microeconomics, Managerial Economics, Public Policy and Managerial Economics and Global Business Environment. He has interest in studying business environment of Korean firms that operate in India. He is dealing effectively with MS Excel for business and research works. He has worked in Oracle India as a finance analyst in for 5 years and 10 months.He has conducted certificate courses on MS excel for faculty members and PGDM students of Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies. He has been certified with beginners’ and intermediary level of SPSS. He has made presentations in various seminars. He has been working in Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies since June, 2014.
Publication ( Book / Article / Case ) / Paper Presentations
- Social Responsibility Seminar, conducted by Christ University. Presented a paper, “Corporate Social Responsibility & Co-growth of Big Retailers and Small Retailers”, 2011.
- International Conference on Cross Cultural Management, conducted by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies. Presented a paper, “How Much Is Hofstede’s Model Valid?” with sub-title “Study of cultural dimensions in Oracle Ltd.”, 2013
- A Concave on the National Budget, conducted by Economics department of Christ University. Presented a paper, “Indian Railways & Privatization”, 2014
- 2nd International Conference on Innovations in Business and Finance, conducted by Commerce Association of Kerala. Presented a paper, “Economics and Big data: how big data will impact on Economic researches?”
- Presented a paper, “Korean Foreign Direct Investment in India” in the 2 day international seminar on 'Emerging Business Opportunities - Global Markets and the Indian Potential" organised by the School of Business Management and Legal Studies, University of Kerala, held on 24-25 Feb, 2016.
Training Attended / Seminar / Workshop / Refresher
- Training on computer programming language C and C++ (2011)
- Social responsibility seminar (2011)
- International Conference on CCM (2013)
- A Concave on the national budget (2014)
- National Workshop on Instructional Design, Multimedia and E-resources in Higher Education (2014)
- 2 day workshop on Qualitative Research organised by Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies (2015)
- The National level hands-on training workshop on "Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) Using IBM SPSS AMOS' conducted by the Christ University at the Nodal Office Thiruvanathapuram (2016)
- 3 days Faculty Development Program on “Innovative Teaching Method for B-Schools” (2016)