INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANTS OF PGDM PROGRAM
A. Eligibility requirement
The eligibility requirements for admission to PGDM is as follows
B. Management Entrance Exams
Entrance score is a pre-requisite for admission to PGDM.
A minimum cut-off score in the entrance exam is required to apply for PGDM
The entrance tests considered by RBS and the cut off are:
|Test||Cut-off Marks/Score(Composite Score)|
|Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs), in November 2018||50 percentile|
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA), New Delhi, in January 2019||60|
|Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi, in December 2018 or in February 2019.||500|
|Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) which is conducted in February 2019 by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges in Kerala.||108|
C. Application Process
- Three year undergraduate degree with 50% marks from an Indian university or approved foreign university or pass in any of the graduate degree.
- A valid score in the approved management entrance examinations. The valid score is the cut-off mark notified by RBS from time to time.
Application can be submitted/obtained through any one of the following methods:
- Apply online @ https://rcbs.rajagiri.edu/admissions.php
- From the admission help desk of Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies.
Fee for the application form is Rs. 1000.Candidates have the option of making the payment of application fee through:
- Online payment - internet banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Cash Payment or DD in favour of Principal, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, payable at Ernakulam
Candidate should submit the print out of the application along with a copy of Entrance score card on the date of Group Discussion, personal Interview and Written Skills Test (GD-PI-WST)
- Colour photos with candidate's face clearly visible, straight and at the centre should be uploaded.
- Photos should be in JPEG format, and dimensions should be 125 pixels tall and 125 pixels wide. File size of photo should not exceed 500 KB.
- Photo uploaded should have white coloured background.
- Hats (Religious hats Excluded) Sunglass and Goggles should be avoided.
A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission.
E. General Guidelines
F. Important dates
Starting date of Application: 15th November 2018
Closing date of issue of Application: 15th March 2019
Last date to submit filled in Application forms: 15th March 2019
Date of Publication of Rank List: 31st March 2019
For further information
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: +91-484 2660601 ; +91-484 2660601; +91-484 2660555
- On receipt of online (or filled-in) application form, short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Skills Test (WST). Short-listed candidates will be intimated by an email and SMS to their registered email id and mobile number.
- GD-PI-WST are conducted in two phases. During the first phase CAT-2018 and MAT-December 2018 – entrance examination scores are considered. The second phase considers CMAT-January 2019, KMAT (Kerala)-January 2019 and MAT-February 2019 scores.
- However, any candidates who could not attend the first phase of GD-PI-WST can attend the same during the second phase. Further a candidate can attend GD-PI-WST only once during an admission year.
- Eligibility verification based on academic and other records will be completed on the same day of GD-PI-WST. Hence candidates need to produce photocopies of all records as mentioned in call letter.
- Admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, Written Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and other similar inputs are considered in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process.
- The institution has the right to reject an Application that is incomplete or incorrect.
- Please be aware that ignorance of the guidelines will not be accepted as an excuse.
- Rajagiri reserves the right to change/alter the dates or timing at any given time during the application process.
- Candidates should make sure that they enter the correct marks in the "previous qualification" field entry given in the online application form as this data will be carried forward for preparing the selection list. Any error in the marks entered will be treated as fraudulence/falsification of marks and the application will be rejected at any given time during the application/selection or admission process.
Rajagiri is an institution that continues to provide a wonderful but different learning and life experience to its students.For a large majority the time spent as student is truly transformational, at personal level and the way one looks at organizations beyond the bottom line.The uniqueness stems from the pedagogical approach that combines science of management with application orientation, allowing students space to question, think and innovate. The environment nurtured inclusiveness and taught students to be agile when they enter the workforce. The college has defenitely shaped the thinking of organizations across the globe, through alumni who occupy positions of influence and the academic extention activities it undertakes for various societal groups and organizations.The leadership and faculty team at Rajagiri continue to be source of inspiration to many who walked the corridors.
Prof. Biju Varkey
Faculty, IIM Ahmedabad
Looking back I owe a lot to this fantastic institution Rajagiri for all the fundamental conceptual strength that rajagiri has helped me pick.I think the key differentiator for rajagiri has been the amount of focus on social networking, being able to build social awareness, the focus on co curricular activities and the amount of Industry exposure Rajagiri has given concurrently with the education.
Sr. Vice President and Head - International HR, Mphasis
When a lot of my friends chose to do their MA in Economics, History, and other Social Sciences, I decided to go for Management Programme at Rajagiri knowing that it is a road less travelled. The programme gave me a lot of confidence, an entirely different perspective to life.The is where i learnt my basics of handling people, Human Resource Management. Dedicated Faculty, excellent facilities, good student body, all that made my stay at Rajagiri truly memorable and enjoyable
GM, Times of India
"The uniqueness in imparting learning from real life situations will enable the students to contribute from day one of taking up a job. The course curriculam is very relavant to the requirements of the industry"
Head HR, Bank of Muscat
Rajagiri has given me the most valuable skill that has helped me so far- It`s called Confidence. Of Course the top Class facilities and Faculty deserves special mention. The High Quality Industry Expert Panel that the college arranges for the students helped immensely to gain a practical (real-world) exposure. No Wonder Rajagirians are successful across various industries and disciplines. Proud to be a Rajagirian.
Shabeer Mohamed K (Rajagiri MBA 1996-1998)
Country Manager - Software Subscription and Support, IBM India
What stands out in the mind about the days in Rajagiri is the opportunity I got for balanced all round development. To top it the college gave immense opportunity to take up leadership opportunities to hone skills and develop empathy through volunteering opportunities.When I reflect back, the way we were organized those years really represented a microcosm of a very collaborative large team with mentors and guides available to us round the clock.Personally for me I was fortunate to get the opportunity to take up active role in the college union as the Chairman, Arts Club secretary etc. and these experiences helped me later in the organizations as I worked with or led diverse teams.The community life of the college is something which is distinctly unique and even after 25 years I feel I could fall back and speak to my professors and mentors anytime I need some help.
Director HR-Microsoft India